About The Maine Marketplace
TheMaineMarketplace.com is Maine's very own local online marketplace to buy and sell your stuff!
...and its THE place where all the best bargains and deals are to be found.
With everything from comics to cars, hats to homes, and anything else you can think of....you will eventually find it here...and at a price you can afford!
Looking to sell your stuff? Reach thousands of people with your basic listing for free!
Want your stuff to stand out amongst the crowd?
Choose upgrades like Highlights and Bold Type to really make your listing pop, or add extra pictures so your customers get even more excited about what you offer. Better yet , link back to your website, or EBAY listing and use our traffic to sell even more stuff!
TheMaineMarketplace.com was designed for you.
Bookmark the page and make it your own. Check out all the deals growing daily, come back often, and most of all...HAVE FUN!
To better track questions, please email your username and all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a Business that would like to advertise on The Maine Marketplace, follow this link.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for visiting the The Maine Marketplace website. These terms and conditions apply to the following internet website operated by Community Broadcasting Service ("Company"): www.themainemarketplace.com, www.wabi.tv, www.cwtvforme.com. By using any part of the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Company may amend these terms and conditions, without notice, at any time by posting the amended terms and conditions on the Site. By accessing and using the any part of Site, you agree to review these terms and conditions periodically and to be bound by any modifications or amendments posted by Company from time to time. If you have questions concerning these terms and conditions, please contact Company via e-mail at email@example.com
- The Site is provided as an informational service only. Company attempts to provide quality information, but makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the timeliness, accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to the Site. The information, data, text, images, graphics and other content provided on the Site is the property of Company, its affiliates, or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You must be 18 years of age or older to create and use an account on this site.
- are registered trademark(s) of Company. Other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners, are registered where indicated, and are used by Company under license from their respective owners.
- The Site is usually available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, Company retains the right to make the Site unavailable from time to time for any reason. You agree that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from any interruption, suspension or termination of the Site or any portion thereof.
- The Site contains links that will allow you to access other websites not under Company's control. The links are provided as a convenience to you and Company does not endorse any of these sites. Company makes no representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained or available at any such website and expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material that may be found in any other website accessed through the Site.
- You are entirely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account, except activities instigated by us, either deliberate or inadvertent. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security of which you become aware. You are responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the Services and sites. We have the right to provide user billing, account, content or use records, and related information under certain circumstances (such as in response to legal responsibility, lawful process, orders, subpoenas, or warrants, or to protect our rights, customers or business). Anyone able to provide your personally identifiable information can access your account so you should take reasonable steps to protect this information. This site is not responsible for activity that occurs outside of site. Please use caution when making transactions initiated from site.
- Company makes no representation or warranty as to the Site or any information provided on the Site. The Site includes material and information provided by users and other independent third parties, over which Company has no control and for which Company has no responsibility. Information provided on the Site is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Company reserves the right to add, delete, change, improve, update or otherwise modify the information on the Site without notice. Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. By using the Site, you release Company from any and all claims that may result from your use of the Site.
- In no event will company, its officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors or assigns be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, economic, special or consequential damages, loss of goodwill or loss of profits arising out of or in connection with the use of the site, or use of any linked website, including without limitation any liability arising for breach of contract, negligence and any other statutory, contract and/or tort liability, even if company has been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. The term "damages" includes, without limitation, attorneys' fees, any lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or other data on your information processing system.
- The Maine Marketplace will collect payment from you when you purchase any upgraded listing or services sold on the sites. In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse The Maine Marketplace Company for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorneys' fees and other legal expenses. You are responsible for purchase of, and payment of charges for, all Internet access services and telecommunications services needed for use of this Web site.
- User published content remains the intellectual property of the individual user. By posting content on our sites, you grant The Maine Marketplace Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media, whether now known or hereafter discovered. In addition, you warrant that all so-called "moral rights" in those materials have been waived. You are responsible for any releases, clearances and permissions (including those relating to privacy and rights of publicity) necessary for The Maine Marketplace Company to post the content and exercise its rights under this paragraph. The Services and the sites may only be used for the intended purpose for which such sites and Services are being made available. You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our services.
- You agree that you will not use the sites or any services offered on the sites to post, upload or distribute any of the following:
- Offensive language, such as profanities and expletives; sexually explicit or pornographic material; material that is adult in nature; hate speech; defamatory, abusive, threatening or harassing speech; or racial, religious or personal attacks of any kind.
- Material which infringes upon the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of third parties
- Promotion of any activity that may be found illegal at the local, state or federal level or any content that is itself illegal in any way
- Direct links to or descriptions of goods and services that are prohibited under these terms of service
- Commercial content of any kind, including but not limited to graphic and text advertisements, chain letters, spam offers, surveys, contests, or any clear promotion of commercial interests beyond appropriate discussion of site content or outside the context of specifically placing an online classified ad. Any classified ad considered inappropriate or in competition with, can be deleted at any time without prior consent.
- Content that is untrue, inaccurate, deliberately misleading, or trade libelous
- Executable programming of any kind, such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs, or any form of malicious or benign computer programming whatsoever
- Encrypted content or content that can be demonstrated to contain encoded messages
- Content in any language other than English if an accurate, reliable translation cannot reasonably be acquired
- Identifiable impersonations of another individual, by false representations in the text, by creating a misleading screen name that misrepresents the poster's identity in an identifiable fashion, or by utilizing another individual's account to post, with or without that individual's knowledge
- Content that creates liability for us or causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other partners or suppliers
- Company reserves the right to terminate your use of the Site by disabling your access to the Site or any portion thereof immediately without notice if Company, in its sole discretion, determines that your use of the Site does not comply with these terms and conditions, or violates any law or the User Agreement, or interferes with others' use of the Site, or adversely affects operations of the Site.